시민참여센터 (KACE)는 2017년 여름 “풀뿌리 인턴십”의 진행을 함께할 코디네이터를 모집합니다.
- 대상: 대학생 혹은 최근 졸업자. 뉴욕 거주자 1명, 뉴저지 거주자 1명.
- 기간: 2017년 5월 8일 – 8월 18일
- 접수: 이력서와 커버 레터 이메일 접수 (email@example.com)
Korean American Civic Empowerment (KACE):
Based in greater New York, Korean American Civic Empowerment (KACE) is a non-partisan, not-for-profit organization, dedicated to empower the Korean American community through active civic engagement. To that end, KACE advocates for our community’s voting rights, educates on civic and public affairs, organizes Korean American voters, and engages elected offices on the issues pertinent to our community.
Korean American Civic Empowerment (KACE) is accepting applications for the position of “High School Internship Coordinator.” Open to undergraduate students or recent graduates, this summer position encompasses various responsibilities, including assistance in education and management of high school interns and volunteers from May to August 2017. KACE is looking for one person to join its New York office and one to join its New Jersey office.
Starting and ending dates of employment is open to negotiation. Training and education will be provided in May.
- Manage attendance, communicate regularly with students and parent(s);
- Lead workshops and research sessions;
- Lead students in voter registration drives and other fieldwork activities;
- Lead students in various events hosted by KACE;
- Lead students in meetings with elected officials;
- Coordinate internship meetings;
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of education materials and relevant resources to be able to provide information; and
- Assist Program Coordinators with duties as assigned.
- At least one year of undergraduate experience;
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written;
- Strong sense of responsibility and punctuality;
- Demonstrated sense of leadership
- Proficient in word processing and academic research;
- Ability to organize, maintain, and follow through with multiple communications and tasks with thoroughness; and
- Proficiency in Korean, experience in education and/or U.S. history (especially Asian American history) is a strong plus.
For any questions, send an inquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org.