Posted on October 29, 2011
Position: Staff Attorney
Job Sites: Flushing, NY (Main Office) & Hackensack, NJ
– Develop plans to promote and advocate Korean Americans’ voting rights;
– Interpret laws, rulings and regulations related to voting rights;
– Prepare for legal and non-legal actions to protect voting rights of Korean Americans in a court or before government agencies ;
– Work with the President, Board, and all departments of the organization on all legal issues;
– Have the responsibility to assess and respond to all legal matters with the advice of outside counsel; and
– Train and supervise staff in the voting rights related programs.
Minimun Qualification: JD, Fluent Korean, NY & NJ Bar Admissions
Email Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.