KACE facilitates various grassroots activities to advocate issues at the local, state and federal levels to address community concerns and interests. KACE has successfully advocated the benefits of community members, for instance, NYC Small Business Survival Act, NJ Dry Cleaning business advocacy, and the US HEAP application assistance program.
- Maintain on-going dialogue between our community and government office
- Mobilize community to address concerns and interests
- 2019 KACE Grassroots Internship Application DEADLINE EXTENDED [2019-04-05]
- Application Now Open for 2019 KACE Grassroots Internship Program [2019-03-11]
- Application Open for 2019 Internship Coordinator [2019-02-04]
- Free Legal Consultation for Immigration Law (CUNY Program) [2019-01-31]
**Korean American Voters’ Council is registered as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with the Internal Revenue Service. Your donations and contributions are tax-deductible. KAVC sends out certificates of contribution within 15 days of receipt. Please take the certificate(s) to your tax professional when preparing your annual tax return.If you choose to support us regularly or at multiple times, we can send a certificate at the end of the year as well.
Support By Check
Please make the check payable to “Korean American Voters’ Council” and send it to:
Korean American Civic Empowerment
163-10 Northern Blvd., Ste.307, Flushing, NY 11358
Support Us Online
You can support us through PayPal as well. If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can donate through the portal with VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards.